Development will have secured gated access and city wide streets and sidewalks. Pad sites will be located on the uphill and downhill sides of the roads which meander down the hillside through the beautifully landscaped common areas integrated with the natural pine forest.
• Roads/Utilities are contour sensitive
• Vegetation selected is drought tolerant, water conserving and meets climate and soil characteristics of the site
• Landscaping designed to preserve views
• Storm water is contained on site
• Landscaping designed to preserve character of surrounding natural hillsides and adjacent properties
• Vegetation selected is indigenous and adapted to the surrounding area
Tuscan Ridge is approved for 150,000 sq ft. auxiliary building space which creates potential for profit centers within development such as fitness center, event rooms, guest suits, etc.